Here’s our latest flavour flexible homemade dog biscuits. We added some parsley and mint too and that worked a treat!
- 350 grams whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. beef or chicken bouillion or stock
- ½ cup extra hot water
Optional extras… Oats, shredded cheese, bacon bits, shredded chicken
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Dissolve the bouillon or stock into the hot water
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until a dough is formed.
- Knead dough until it forms a ball (approx. 3 minutes).
- Roll out the dough evenly, until ½ inch thick.
- Cut into slices, or shape as you like! (Please bear in mind that for larger shapes you will need to adjust cooking times accordingly.)
- Place dough pieces on lightly greased baking tray.
- Cook in centre of the oven for 30 minutes.
(Speak to your vet if you are in any way unsure of your dog’s sensitivities to wheat or any other ingredient)